Beach Creatures Wall Art

by - June 29, 2011

I picked up this great BEACH sign at Home Goods over the weekend.  I wanted something a little light and airy to replace some darker signs we had in our bathroom.  And since we have a little beach theme going in there, I thought it would be the perfect fit with these great sea creature images:

I downloaded the seahorse image from The Graphics Fairy.  The other two I bought off of Etsy last year and have enjoyed using them on pillows, dish towels and now for wall art.  I printed each one on to some vintage sheet music.  The frames are from Walmart - $5 each.

I think everything adds a nice beachy touch to an otherwise boring bathroom!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I agree, Jeanine. The Home Goods sign paired with your created art look great together!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great as always. love the beach theme
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!