Garage Sale Finds

by - June 04, 2011

Woo hoo!  I'm so excited to share this morning's garage sale finds.  I did really, really well.  I'm still giddy!  Now without further ado...check out this gorgeous old desk:

Can you guess how much?  I almost fell over when the gentleman said $10.  Mine!
Then I got the old laundry ringer.  Not sure where I'm going to put it yet but for $10 it was another steal.  Mine again!
This lovely Americana chalkboard was $2. 
I also picked up vintage sheet music: $5 for a lot of 3. 
And then some random pieces.  I already have a little red toolbox that we're using as a planter but this one is in phenomenal shape.  I couldn't resist the Victorian ladies fan and the old shoe will be perfect as a door stop!

How did you do this weekend?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Music books brings back memories of my piano days & I am now kicking myself for giving a huge box of music books/sheets away but who would have known..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!! :) Looking for a toolbox all over but didn't find any so far...
    The laundry ringer is freaking awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!...great finds and deals..especially on the desk and laundry ringer. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds , absolutely love the desk cant believe you got it for $10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN NOT BELIEVE you scored the desk for $10!!!! I've been kicking myself for years because I didn't pay $30 for one!!!! The old shoe is my second favorite!! You did well....I'd still be giddy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we say "SCORE"!!!??? $10.00 FOR THAT DESK??!! You my dear are a thief - haha! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I cannot believe you got that desk and laundry ringer each for only $10! What fabulous deals! You certainly hit the jackpot this morning!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That laundry ringer is Amazing!! I want to go garage sailing with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't the only one who found some neat stuff....YOU SCORED BIG TIME!!! I'm loving the laundry ringer and that red toolbox!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!