Xmas Eve Menu

by - December 13, 2011

I was playing around with different menu ideas for Christmas Eve.  Of course, I headed over to The Graphics Fairy and here's the one I decided on using.  The photos are a bit light and my printer seems to be running out of color ink, but you get the idea:

I still have to work on moving over the Fresh Greens line.  But isn't this scroll just perfect?!
I'm going to print some out in the green with red lettering and then some in red with the green lettering.  Still debating on whether or not to tie them into scrolls or just leave them over the plates.  Luckily, I still have over a week to go!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just found your blog from Redo 101 and I'm now a follower. Love you DIY and your thrifty finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on doing the same for xmas dinner...love your scroll...may hop over there and try to use it tooo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!