Privet House for Target

by - May 12, 2012

Have you seen the new Privet House for Target line yet?  I had never heard of Privet House, but I was intrigued enough to look for them in my local Target.

I was pleasantly surprised!  On Friday, I picked up four of these wonderful placemats.  I also couldn't resist the ceramic cheese plate.  I was a little surprised to see though that it was Made in China.  Hmmmm...not quite an American artisan collection now is it?
I also picked up this market tote which is quite large and roomy.  Perfect for a day at the beach or during my garage sale outings.  I also grabbed one of their beautiful candles to add to my Mom's Mother's Day presents.  It's in a glass jar (I would have shown a picture but I already wrapped it) which she can probably use again and again once the candle is done.

The prices were okay - $19.99 and up depending upon the piece.

Wishing all of my bloggy buddies a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!!!!!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm finding that Target has really "upped" their game and I always find things I like there. Haven't seen this line yet but it sure is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!