French Address Plaque

by - 12:19 PM

This is another redo of a redo project.  We had this slate plaque for years.  It had some horrible "welcome" design on it originally.  I had painted it white and then added a vintage coffee label sticker from the Graphics Fairy.  Unfortunately, the label peeled off due to the heat so I had to start over from square one:

I gave it a few more coats of white spray paint.
Then I printed out this great French address from the Graphics Fairy.  I used graphite paper to stencil it on.  Then I sanded down the wording to give it an aged look.
I gave it a coat of clear spray paint to protect it, and added the twine so I could hang it up.  It's right over a basket of lavender in the tearoom.  Yum!

Linking to The Graphics Fairy: Brag Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments