Mini Chalkboards

by - July 14, 2012

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  I didn't have much crafting time this week due to some wholesale Etsy orders, but I did manage to pop into Michael's and pick up these incredibly cute mini chalkboards:

I added some magnet stickers to some of them so I could hang them on the fridge.  I love the color!  I even used some to hang these great old family photos my parents gave me this week.
The black and white one is of my grandfather and his family on my dad's side.  The color one is my grandfather from my mom's side.  I miss them both!  =(
I didn't have time to paint this little guy.  And of course I noticed the smudgy thing on the right after I altered it with some French poetry pages.  Doh!
Here's a closer look.  I just distressed the book page and mod podged them on the top and the bottom.  I think the French perks it up a bit, don't you?

Both the mini chalkboard clips and the one on the stand were in the dollar bins at Michael's.  Sweet!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!