Let's face it. Who really likes Mondays? To ease some of the pain of the start of another work week, I'm hoping to do at least one giveaway a month on Mondays starting today! Up first is some great scented candles from FragranceNet.com's Exceptional...For Your Home collection.
Founded in 1997, FragranceNet.com is the leading online retailer of discounted genuine brand name fragrances and beauty products. With more than 13,000 items, FragranceNet.com sells fragrances, skincare, haircare, candles, aromatherapy and more all at discounts up to 70 percent off department store prices. Brands include: Dolce & Gabbana, Cool Water, Obsession, Fendi, Romance, Versace, Escape, Gucci, Angel, Burberry, Eternity, Polo, and White Diamonds, among others. FragranceNet.com offers free
shipping for all orders over
$70 and a gift-wrapping service starting at $3.99. U.S.
Exceptional...For Your Home candles are available exclusively at FragranceNet.com. They come in four yummy flavors: Applewood, Fresh Linen, Orange Ginger and Vanilla Sensual. They all smell delish!
The folks at FragranceNet.com were not only nice enough to give me one Vanilla Sensual candle ($25 value) to giveaway, but they've also provided you with a 15 percent off coupon code good on their site: JBCG5.
To enter the giveaway:
1. Become a follower or let me know in a comment that you already are;
2. Like FragranceNet.com on Facebook and let me know in a comment that you did.
You can gain additional entries by:
1. Follow FragranceNet.com on Twitter (@fragrancenet) and let me know in a comment that you did;
2. Like Okio B Designs on Facebook and let me know in a comment that you did;
3. Follow @okiobdesigns on Twitter and let me know in a comment you did;
4. Blog/tweet/Facebook about this giveaway and let me know in a comment you did.
Open to US residents only - sorry! I'll pick a winner via Random.org on Friday, November 2, 2012 (provided I have internet access!). Good luck!
*I was provided a candle for this giveaway; and am affiliated with FragranceNet.com via my day job.