Quick Bunny Towels

by - February 07, 2013

Yes, I have already starting making Easter goodies.  Mainly because Easter is early this year (March 31st), and I have to get things into my Etsy shop.  Since I was in a bunny mood, I decided to make two tea towels using this great image from The Graphics Fairy.

I buy these towels at Walmart.  I think you get something like 6 towels for $2.99.  I keep them on hand whenever the tea towel mood strikes me.
I printed my image off onto Target transfer paper (don't forget to mirror the image before printing).  I'm not a big fan of the Target brand.  I only buy it when I'm in a pinch.  Problem is, when you are removing the paper backing, it rips and you are stuck scrapping it off and I sometimes end up taking the transfer off with it.  Sigh!  Lesson learned: generic brands are NOT always a good bargain.

Anywho, I did have some scrapping issues on one of these towels (it's the one on the bottom) and then I noticed a black smudge on the top one.  I'll still put them out for Easter because I'm not picky.  Of course one of my boys is sure to point out the black smudge.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are so cute. I love putting images on those towels. I've tried generics too and always go back to the Avery tshirt transfer paper.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tea towels are so pretty.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Cute! Cute! I think imperfections add character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these towels. That is something I have to try soon. We are opening up a shop so getting that ready is consuming my time. I'm getting a little antsy to have another CRAFT DAY! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!