Spring Cloche

by - February 23, 2013

According to my calculations, there are 24 more days until the official start of spring.  Good enough for me to start breaking out the spring and Easter decorations.

I have two cloches that I switch out depending upon the season/holidays.  For Valentine's Day, I used my pink one but spring calls for this pretty robin's egg blue one.
I actually keep this nest out all year.  It sits on a vintage typewriter in our corner cabinet.  It fits perfectly in this cloche so I did the ol' switcheroo.  I can't not have a little French touch, note the little Paris postmark fabric tag in the nest.
I'll be sharing more of my spring and Easter touches in the coming days. 

In the meantime, hope you're having a great weekend!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohhh I'm loving this, looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a sweet little nest under a glass cloche! They are two of my favorite things. I'm ready for some spring time decorating too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!