Upcycled Urn for Easter

by - February 26, 2013

There is this marvelous photo floating around Pinterest of an Easter nest in an urn.  Perhaps, you've seen it?  I was so excited because I had all of the components I needed for a quick copycat.

I got this little urn a few weeks ago at Goodwill.  It's the perfect size to add a little nest.  It could probably use a few coats of paint but I do like the chippy look.
I added some faux green moss from the Dollar Store and perched my little nest on top.  Then I added my little bunny - which I can't for the life of me remember where I got it.

Super simple and a sweet Easter copycat!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the chippy look too! I hadn't seen that pic yet. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Now I want to put one together, I've got urns and a nest too, thanks for the inspiration! Oh, the urn looks great chippy, you could always paint it later if you wanted:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!