French Script & Gown Glassine Sacks

by - March 25, 2013

Another dreary Monday in our neck of the woods.  And guess what?  More snow is coming.  Ick!  The boys are off from school this week and we're having fun crafting together.  I made some sweet glassine bags this morning.

The French script is an image I bought from Etsy a couple of years ago.  It's definitely one of my favorites.  The gown image is from The Graphics Fairy.
You probably can't tell but the gown is a pretty green.  Again, it's so dark here that the photos don't do the image justice.  Can you make out the green faux pearl on the dress bow?  Anywho, Karen also has the gown in pink, blue and black.
This pretties are in my Etsy shop. 

Don't forget to enter my Stampin' Up giveaway!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful bags. You could frame those babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet.
    Love the color of the dress.

    Did you actually make the bags? or just add the stamping? either way too cute.

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!