Countdown to Spring

by - March 10, 2014

The official start of spring is just a mere 10 days a way.  I can hardly contain my excitement as this winter has definitely wiped me out. It was gorgeous here this weekend so I started adding some spring touches about the house.

Found this great chalkboard image on Pinterest.
I keep this little birdy out year round, but even he's ready for spring!
Peat pot and eggs under my favorite cloche.
Another cloche.  This one holds a wooden bunny.
A nest rests in this huge crown that is actually a candle holder.  I re-did the wood tray too.  Originally it had a Frenchy design in the middle but I changed things up by covering the bottom of the tray with vintage dictionary paper.
These little bunny salt and pepper shakers are from the Pottery Barn outlet.  Still looking good after about 5 years!

I have more decorations and such to put out, but I'm glad I got started with these simple spring touches.

Jeanine


Pin It

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!