Monday, August 4, 2014

Home Goods Finds

We had our boys' birthday party this weekend so I had to skip garage sale shopping again.  That's okay because I popped into Home Goods on Friday for a little retail therapy.
I went in looking for a tablecloth for the party - which I did get - and came out with this little ceramic love dish.  So adorable!
And then there was this little bird plate.  I have that same exact bird in a rubber stamp so I couldn't pass it up!
I've wanted a ceramic strawberry basket for years.  I love the color of this one.
Lastly is this salt and pepper set.  Love the lettering.

I spent less than $50 on everything including the tablecloth.  So, yes, I am definitely Home Goods happy!

Jeanine

*I was not compensated for this post; I just love shopping at Home Goods!*

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh do I have a Home Goods story for you. I adore that store and bought a cement angel birdbath that I could not get out of my car trunk. Had to take it back, LOL

It's better to shop for lighter home goods. Love your selections.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love that little bird plate!

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Sweet finds ~ LOVE the ceramic strawberry basket. :)
Have a happy one, Jeanine!
xo,
Lin

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Home Goods Happy~~ Love that!!
You found some wonderful pieces. I have the very same aqua ceramic berry basket. It's been perfect for the pop of aqua I've been using in the kitchen this season. Love the sweet bird plate.
xo