Specimen Jars & a Winner

by - October 11, 2014

I popped into Target yesterday and came across these little jars. They were $1 each and just what I was looking for to create these spooky, Halloween "specimen" jars.
The taller jar is actually from Home Goods.  It originally held autumn-ish sprinkles, but the sprinkles are long gone and only the jar remains.
I found the sticker images on both Pinterest and the Graphics Fairy.
Since I haven't bought any candy yet, they are filled with carnival tickets, cotton (to look like a spider sack) and some raffia (shriveled witch's fingers, anyone?).  Soon they will be filled with candy corn and M&M's.
I used clear label paper for the fronts and regular label paper for the tops.  Not bad for a couple of dollars, right?!

And now onto my giveaway winner - as picked by Random.org.

Congratulations Victoria!  You are the winner of the Hen House Linens' potholder and Sea Glass Jewelry book, and some other goodies I'll be adding in.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those are really cute jars from Target and perfect for Halloween.
    Congrats to Victoria. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Victoria on the win.
    Your jars are so cute and love how they turned out.
    Have fun!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!