Saturday, October 11, 2014

Specimen Jars & a Winner

I popped into Target yesterday and came across these little jars. They were $1 each and just what I was looking for to create these spooky, Halloween "specimen" jars.
The taller jar is actually from Home Goods.  It originally held autumn-ish sprinkles, but the sprinkles are long gone and only the jar remains.
I found the sticker images on both Pinterest and the Graphics Fairy.
Since I haven't bought any candy yet, they are filled with carnival tickets, cotton (to look like a spider sack) and some raffia (shriveled witch's fingers, anyone?).  Soon they will be filled with candy corn and M&M's.
I used clear label paper for the fronts and regular label paper for the tops.  Not bad for a couple of dollars, right?!

And now onto my giveaway winner - as picked by Random.org.

Congratulations Victoria!  You are the winner of the Hen House Linens' potholder and Sea Glass Jewelry book, and some other goodies I'll be adding in.

Jeanine

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Those are really cute jars from Target and perfect for Halloween.
Congrats to Victoria. xo Diana

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Congrats to Victoria on the win.
Your jars are so cute and love how they turned out.
Have fun!
Xo