Have You Been to Michael's Recently?

by - March 22, 2015

So much to swoon over at Michael's these days.  I popped in last week and was greeted with some much needed spring-inspiration.

Tons of these cuties for Easter.
And lots of Mason jar-inspired love.
I was most taken with the denim.  It's everywhere!  Loving that ampersand.
I spy: ribbon galore and yes, even denim wrapping paper.
So much to choose from.  Where do you begin?????

I didn't buy anything this trip, but I'm definitely going back this week and will likely fill my basket with lots and lots of denim.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have inspired me for a trip over to Michael's. Those bunnies are adorable.
    I have a ceramic aqua one similar to the ones with the Faith jar. I found it at Hobby Lobby.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Spring.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our local store just moved and the last day the old store had 90% off everything…I got lots of chalkboards, glass paint, chalk paints, gift wrap and bags, decorations, baskets, wreaths - and only spent $18.00. Our new store is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!