Junkin' Finds

by - July 08, 2015

Whenever I visit my sister in Virginia, she takes me to this great outdoor flea market.  Unfortunately, it was raining when we went last week, but I still managed to score a few goodies.

Loving these bunny baking tins.  I hate, though, when people put the sticker on the front of an item.  I scrapped it off, but there is still some sticky residue.  Contemplating painting these white or adding to my vintage Etsy.
I found another set of vintage, Tupperware salt and pepper shakers. The first pair I found sold out in minutes on my vintage Etsy.
Lastly is this teeny-tiny tin.  It has some rusting on the inside, but that's okay.  I'm planning on adding a pretty vintage image and turning it into an ornament.

I think I spent about $5 on everything.  Score!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!