~christmas paper crafting~

by - November 11, 2017

Disclosure: I received free product samples in exchange for posting products to this page, however, all opinions are my own.

I love, love, love paper crafts.  If you're a regular follower of my blog or even a fan of my Etsy shop, you probably know how much I adore working with paper.  With that said, I must confess: I'm not exactly the best paper artist.  And now I don't have to be thanks to Christmas Paper Crafting from Fox Chapel Publishing!
This amazing book is chockful of ready-made holiday cards, gift tags, printables, bookmarks and more.  Seriously, it offers a healthy dose of holiday inspiration on every page.
If you're like me and can't draw chalkboard print to save your life, flip to page 57 and voila! - they've already done it for you.  
Or maybe you're looking for a festive printable and don't have time to peruse Pinterest.  Done again!  They've thought of everything you could possibly need to "craft a heartfelt card" or gift tag "for any recipient."  Want to see more?  Simply click on the Fox Chapel Publishing link above.
But wait it gets better...how about these cuties for the animal lover on your holiday gift list?!  Cute Christmas (by Jenny Newland and William Vanderdasson) features puppies and other cuddly creatures, while Santa's Kitty Helper's (by Kayomi Harai) offers tons of adorable kitty coloring pages (both from Fox Chapel Publishing).  
I know my cat lover would spend hours coloring in these pages.  Meow!
Both books come with fun seasonal quotes too.
Each coloring book is a steal at just $5.99.  Wouldn't they make for perfect stocking stuffers?

All books are available by visiting Fox Chapel Publishing.

Jeanine

Disclosure: I received free product samples in exchange for posting products to this page, however, all opinions are my own.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!