~christmas touches~

by - November 28, 2017

It's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Okio B house!
I actually started decorating inside a couple of weeks ago.  Yes, I am that person.  Ha ha.  A lot of the pieces and projects you've probably seen from past Christmas posts.  I switch things around though every year for a new look.
There is a touch of Christmas in just about every room in the house.
My hubby did the outside lights over the weekend.  I have to snap some pics of that.  He did a great job again, but we still have a few random pieces to put out.
My decorations are a mix of handmade and then pieces from Target, Ikea and Home Goods.  I couldn't resist the stocking from the Gaines' Target line.
Remember these little tins from last year?!  So much fun to make.
My snowman corner hutch.
I feel like this is missing a little something.
This little crate is under our tv table.  I love stocking it with bits and pieces.
Last up is this little tote in the kitchen.  I have to keep it simple because we don't have a lot of countertop space.

Hope you enjoyed this mini Christmas tour!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!