~goodbye halloween, hello christmas!~

by - November 05, 2017

All of our Halloween decorations have been taken down and packed away.  I'm ready to roll for the Xmas season!  I actually started working on my first Xmas projects a couple of weeks ago - like these Scrabble tile desk sitters (currently for sale in my Etsy shop).
And I finally got around to upcycling these cute angel ornaments.  It only took me a year, lol.  They were off-white with a bit of gold originally.  I gave them a few coats of white spray paint to start.
Then I added some French book paper to the wings on two of them (the third one was just too frustrating to trace).  Each received a couple of coats of Mod Podge and some German glass glitter.  They look so much better now, don't you think?!
I also started working on some new Xmas tags.  I just love this vintage Santa image!
Here's the second set.  Another wonderful vintage Santa image!  Both sets are available in my Etsy shop.

Have you started any holiday projects yet?!  

People in our neighborhood have already started putting out their Christmas lights and decorations, gasp!  I'm itching to start doing our house, but I'm going to try and pace myself...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!