~last minute halloween touches~

by - October 16, 2018

Halloween is just a couple of weeks away and I've put the finishing touches on a few last minute projects.  This one is my favorite!  I found this little velvet-y address book at our local thrift store.  Once I picked it up, I knew it would make for a great mini book of spells.  I found the image on Pinterest and added it to the front of the book using sticker paper.
Here's how I have our staircase for Halloween.  I found some creepy books (Dracula, Frankenstein, etc.) on eBay for pennies and I used them to line the steps.  I'm secretly hoping my boys will crack open one of them and read some of these classics.

I'm pretty much done decorating for Halloween and have even started a few, gasp!, Christmas projects.  I hear there is something like only 10 more Fridays until Christmas...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!