~winter touches~

by - December 29, 2018

Christmas is a big ol' blur for me.  Between all of the Elf on the Shelf craziness, shopping, wrapping presents and hosting Christmas day, I'm finally able to breathe.  I've already taken down a bunch of our Christmas decorations.  In their place, I'm going with a winter theme.  The winter vignette above is in our livingroom.
In the dining room and on our antique desk, I have another winter setting.  I found the winter printable on Pinterest (it's free!) and I swapped out the Christmas message on my Jello mold pin cushion with Let it Snow.  As you can see from both pics, I'm not parting with my little red trucks just yet.
I also made a sweet snowflake banner using vintage images found on The Graphics Fairy.  I used vintage dictionary paper and some twine.  Easy peasy!
And I may or may not have already started making some Valentine's Day pieces.  All I needed for this was some Scrabble tiles, the holder and hot glue - and of course a love of all things French!

I'm making some changes for the blog and my Etsy shop for 2019, so stay tuned!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like the snowflake banner idea I manage a store and that would be great in the store window.
    I am having coffee and thinking of what I will accomplish today and taking some of the Christmas down is on my mind. I will keep the white lights in the windows for the winter as it helps to cheer things up here.
    Happy New Year
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!