~french market upcycles~

by - February 07, 2019

Sometimes it's nice to get back to basics.  And that's exactly what I did with these French market candle holders.  No fancy transfer methods.  Just good ol' fashioned Mod Podge and some timeless images from The Graphics Fairy.
All I did was print out my images on regular white paper, cut to size and added a few coats of Mod Podge, and some embellishments.  Easy peasy!
Same for this sweet lavender jar I made from a Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel jar.  I used Goo Gone to remove the original label, washed out the jar and added my lavender buds.  The image is also from The Graphics Fairy.  I printed this one out on sticker paper and then just cut, peel and stick!

Although this wasn't rocket science, I'm still very pleased with my most recent upcyles!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!