~more spring touches~

by - April 12, 2019

We had a few warm days last week.  It was exactly what I needed to get the creative juices flowing again.  Remember these little birds from the Dollar Store?!  I had one left with a chipped wing.  I gave it a few coats of fresh white paint and now it's perfect for my spring decor!
I love upcycling old food cans.  Again, some simple white paint and it looks so pretty holding some of my French script candles.  I'll just have to be extra careful when lighting them!  Label is from the Graphics Fairy and designed by Diana from The Dreams Factory.
Easter candy displayed in old marmalade jars is my favorite!
My favorite "nook" in the house.  It's right behind our front door.  When you come in, you are greeted by the sweet aroma of the lavender (bundle from Home Goods, tote from Kohl's and hat from Charming Charlie).
Easter eggs in a vintage enamel pot to add a touch of spring to our front porch.  (Faux eggs from Michael's and Hobby Lobby.)

Although we're back to cold and rainy weather, these simple spring touches have definitely brightened my mood.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!