~mother's day gift ideas & canva~

by - April 29, 2019

Mother's Day is right around the corner and here's what I'm adding to my wish list (hint, hint hubby!) using my first ever blog collage!  


1. Brixton Asland Cap, $44 at Nordstrom.com
2. Universal Thread Jenny Slide Sandals, $19.99 at Target
3. Comodynes Huile Splendeur Dry Oil for Skin & Hair, $25.99 at Comodynes.net


4. Nars Blush in Orgasm, $30 at Ulta
5. Mariette Fringe Drop Earrings, $38 at Bauble Bar
6. Beach Tote, $54.99 at Amazon.com

Click on the links above to shop my Mother's Day finds!

And if you liked my collage, you can create your own using Canva.  It's a graphic design web tool that I just discovered after trying to figure out how other bloggers put together such amazing product collages.  Now I know the secret - and you do too!  Can't wait to see what you create using Canva.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!