~autumn's in the air~

by - September 07, 2019

Autumn doesn't officially start for a couple of weeks, but it's certainly felt fall-ish here and I'm loving every minute of it.  I've already started putting out our autumn decor - starting with this cute Hello Fall sign from the Dollar Store.  Yes, you read that right: the Dollar Store!  It could easily be mistaken for a piece from Target's DollarSpot.
Speaking of Target's DollarSpot, have you seen these pretties?  Our local store had only a handful of these available, so I grabbed the last three signs and mini tobacco basket.  
I used some of them for this mini vignette on our coffee table.
I've also been busy upcycling and creating some of my own pieces.  I made this harvest tote using this sweet metal sign (found at the Dollar Store in a three pack with three different words).  It's currently sitting in my she-shed.
This cute little Bingo book display is also in there.
I've got a touch of autumn just about everywhere so far.
The Pick Your Own Pumpkins sign is a free printable you can find on Pinterest.
I love this sweater pumpkin.  I found it at Marshall's a few years ago.
The black pumpkin is also from the Dollar Store. I grabbed two.  I'm really impressed with the Dollar Store's offerings this year.  They've really stepped up their game.

Have you started decorating for autumn yet?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!