Holiday Tussy Mussy

by - October 25, 2011

Don't you love when you have everything you need for a project and don't have to make a last minute run to Michael's or AC Moore for something you need?!  I was ecstatic this morning when I realized I had everything I need to make this holiday tussy mussy:

First I printed off the French script onto plain white paper.  I bought this great image off of Etsy for $1.  That's right, $1!  I wrapped it around my cone and glued it on.  Then I used some Distressed Ink to age it a little.
Next, I ripped some regular craft paper and distressed its edges.  Add a quick stamp of joyeux noel and some rhinestones, glue on the craft paper piece and that part's done.  Final step was to hot glue my fur on top and vintage lace on the bottom.

Super easy and super French!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have that script image too and have made pillows using it, Love it!
    I also like your sweet cones, they are perfect for a french inspired Christmas tree.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and frenchy is that! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great holiday project!
    I better get going!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!