One Xmas Gift Down, Many More to Go!

by - 1:32 PM

I hope my mom isn't reading today's post!  I actually started planning some of the holiday gifts that I want to make this year.  First up is one for my mom:

These ceramic Dollar Store mugs are just great.  My mom is a big coffee drinker and she likes to alternate her pretty mugs each morning.  I'm hoping she likes these!
I hand-stamped Mode de Paris in black ink on the bottom of each one.  Once that dried, I gave both mugs a coat of poly spray to seal the ink.  I was careful not to get any on the inside though - that would be kind of gross and maybe not safe?!

Simple and sweet I think.
And while I was at it, I made a Mode de Paris soap dish which you can find in my Etsy shop.  I love the look of the white dish, black ink and Frenchy words for this one.  Might try a blue or green one next!

Linking to Savvy Southern Style: Wow Us Wednesday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

5 comments