Friday, May 16, 2014

Chalk Paint Mason Jars

I made a few more chalk paint Mason jars yesterday using some of the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint I picked up at Suite Pieces a couple of weeks ago.  I'm so enamored with their shabby look!
I used Paris Grey and Pure White.
I dressed them up using some vintage lace.  This one also has a hand-stamped Fleur de Lis tag.
I added some French script pins to the white one.
And a vintage French flashcard.  Le Menage means household.
I'm thinking of doing a pink one over the weekend.

Jeanine
Pin It

6 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I love these too! One of my fellow shop girls sells them in her booth using her own mixed chalk paint in the prettiest colors!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

What a sweet display! Those would make sweet gifts. xoxo

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty! Love the tag! I'd like to get some things spray painted this week, but it keeps raining.

Donna said...

They turned out great, Jeanine! I love all of the Frenchy touches you added. That oversized fleur de lis tag is perfect! Pink would be so pretty!

Susan Homeroad said...

I am in love with the painted mason jars and yours turned out beautiful!

sissie said...

I think painting these jars can become a serious addiction! I love the embellishments on yours. Very pretty.

hugs
Sissie