I was digging through the garage recently and came across more of these bathroom tiles that have been in there for literally 5+ years. I just can't seem to throw them out because you never know when inspiration will hit.
Case in point: I whipped up these numbered coasters using them yesterday.
I used Staz On ink and some numbered rubber stamps. Once I did the numbers, I felt like they were missing a little something-something, so I added the scroll-y designs to the two corners.
I finished up by adding felt to the backs and gave them a couple of coats of clear poly spray.
I can't wait to use them when we're entertaining this summer!