And So It Begins...

by - August 27, 2014

Black paint.  Old food jars.  Creepy stickers.  Yes, I'm in full Halloween mode.

I really couldn't help myself after seeing so many wonderful pins and Instagram photos.
Pretty soon the beachy decor will be packed away - only to be replaced with autumn and spooky touches.
I'll be dreaming of cool, crisp days and the boys will be excited to go trick or treating.
September is right around the corner and I'll have to contain myself.
But at least I have a nice head start!

Jeanine
Pin It

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks like you are good to go for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween creations. They are inspiring. I am beginning that direction too and having so much fun!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!