Monday, October 5, 2015

Is it Fall or Winter?

The weather here has left me a bit confused.  Last Tuesday, I had the air on because it was so hot and muggy.  Come Thursday and we wanted to put the heat on - it was that cold!  So it's no wonder my latest projects have been all over the place.
I made some Ouija Board Halloween tags for my Etsy.  That was when it was still warm out.  Once it got cold, I made this:
A reindeer pillow.  I actually made two using TAP paper, a Pottery Barn pillow insert and fabric paint.  I found the reindeer silhouette on Pinterest.

I guess it's a good thing I have Xmas on my mind because I've decided to do a holiday craft fair in November.  I haven't done a fair in over 5 years and I'm feeling a bit rusty.  Still, I've got to get the creative juices flowing and this was a good start.

Jeanine

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Good luck with the craft fair. I did a LOT of them years ago but haven't done one in a long time. It was so much fun when I was in the swing of things that way.

Cute pillow and tags! Hope you have a great week. xo Diana

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Jeanine, love those tags and your pillow is beautiful for the holidays and all through the winter too. Best wishes on the show. You will be a big hit!!
Hugs, cm