Dollar Store Dairy Bottles

by - January 22, 2016

Have you seen this adorable dairy bottles at your local Dollar Store?

Cute, right?  I picked up two earlier in the week for my Valentine's Day decor, but I'm already imaging the possibilities for them for beyond Valentine's.
For now I have them filled with chocolate hearts and dressed up with some tea-stained seam binding.  I also made a couple of Valentine's Day jars.
I printed off these two precious images (from The Graphics Fairy) on to label paper, and again, dressed them up with some tea-stained seam binding.
These are holding some jelly hearts.  I grabbed all of the candy while I was at the Dollar Store.  I already had the jars.
And finally, I made a quick love banner for my office/craft room using my Cricut.  This will probably be the extent of my Valentine's Day decor as I have so much from previous years.

P.S. Hoping anyone in the path of Snowmageddon stays safe.  It will be hitting us some time tomorrow.  Ack!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't been to the dollar store in a while - I guess I need to go!

    Stay safe and warm! We are only getting the bare minimum from that storm. A will be getting quite a bit though!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!