Friday's Thrifty Finds

by - January 08, 2016

It's Friday and you know what that means: my favorite local thrift store is open for business.  I popped in this morning and scored a ton of...

Vintage seam binding!  You can't see but there are some vintage shoelaces and Singer sewing needles behind all that goodness.
I also grabbed the Pyrex bowl.  I never saw this color before.  It's like an olive hue.  You can see the color better in this photo.
I also picked up this little candle holder - mainly for the winter theme and coloring.  I'm already putting out Valentine's Day decorations, so the red works nicely with everything.
The bag of craft boxes was $1.  I don't have any immediate plans for them, but it's always nice to have them around.

And there you have it.  Five dollars well spent!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great finds for only five dollars Jeanine. Love the pyrex bowl. Great color and the sweet red candle holder is perfect. Love those little boxes. Have a great weekend. Celeste xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!