Shopping the House

by - January 26, 2016

I'm not a winter girl.  We've managed to dig out after the blizzard over the weekend, but I'm just not ready to brave the outdoors.  So what do you do when you're stuck in the house?  You do a little "shopping..."

I upcycled this bucket about three years ago.  It's held everything from Xmas ornaments to decorative clothes pins.  This time I added some of my French script candles for a new look.
I spied some Jeanne D'Arc Living soaps on Instagram over the weekend.  Perfect for a quick copycat project.  I had the bar soaps, the lace, the images - everything.
I love this look.  I have them in a soap bowl in the bathroom.
Now they smell and look divine!
I'm hoping to venture out tomorrow because I do have a little cabin fever, and it no longer looks like this.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am so glad we didn't get any of it. Love your house shopping.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanine, Love your creative ideas and the pics you share of your creating. I always love to visit and leave feeling inspired and learn something new. Thank you for sharing. Have a great day and stay warm!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with these projects -- amazing what we can find in our own homes when we look with "fresh eyes". Your soaps and candles are lovely. Hoping the weather becomes more 'lovely'!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!