Valentine's Day Touches

by - January 19, 2016

I've been sick in bed the past two days with a nasty stomach virus, so I haven't had much time to craft.  Feeling much better today and sharing some random Valentine's Day touches about the house.  

I used a match box and some Washi-ish tape from Ikea to make this little love box.  I lined it with French book paper and a random Bingo tile.
I break these frames out every year.  I picked them up at Michael's a couple of years ago.  This is the little vignette I have on our tv stand.
I always dress up our corner cabinet.  Lots of vintage Valentine's all about.
I used some Romeo & Juliet book paper as the backdrop for this frame and added the Special Delivery tag I found on Pinterest.

I'm sure I'll be adding a few more touches in the coming days.  In the meanwhile, I'm just trying to take care not to get sick again.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Feel better soon. My husband is all congested. I'm trying hard not to get it. Adorable V-Day touches, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty Valentine vignettes Jeanine. Love your creations. Lots of inspiration here!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!