Lavender Sachets

by - February 11, 2016

Drawing inspiration from my last post and the sewing book, I whipped up some lavender sachets earlier this week.

I love when I have everything I need on hand because I'm not a big fan of driving in the winter.  I used some leftover Osnaburg fabric pieces, TAP paper and some images I purchased from Etsy a few years ago.
I even had the lavender buds!
For each sachet, I used Polyfil and the lavender - finishing each off with some tea-stained seam binding.

They smell delish!  And I love that they cost me exactly $0 to make.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oooh, la, la! I just love your sachets and can almost smell them from here! The images you used are gorgeous. I also love the petite stuffed heart you stitched from a French book page. I just may have to borrow that idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these darling sachets and the zero cost to make them is a plus.
    Lovely creations. Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!