Lavender Shakers Copycat

by - August 11, 2016


If you follow Stampington & Company on Facebook like I do, you probably spied this photo last week.  I thought to myself, "what a sweet and simple idea."  So while I was at the Dollar Store today, I picked up two salt and pepper shakers and made my own version.
Seriously one of the easiest craft projects ever.  I printed out lavande on plain white paper and then glued it to some French book paper.  I glued both to the front of each shaker.  I always have lavender on hand, so I just poured it in.  Finish up with some twine and done!

This entire project cost me $2 - for the two shakers.  How lovely would these be to gift to a special friend?!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Jeanine - Really great and inexpensive gifts to make. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!