New to My Etsy

by - October 24, 2016

I have been woefully neglecting my Etsy shop of late.  Sure, I've been fulfilling orders, but I haven't had a chance to add too many new items.

Over the weekend - in between playdates, sleepovers and giving our garage a must-needed fall cleaning - I spent time whipping up some new items.
I love lavender sachets, so I broke out my stamps and ink for these two designs: a country bunny and the White Rabbit.

I also used the country bunny stamp to make some quick, new tags.
It felt good creating some new items for the shop.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very cute, Jeanine. I am hoping to get my Etsy shop open in the next week or so. Lots of work, isn't it? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanine, you sure have some darling treasures in your shop. Love those sweet bunny bags. Have fun creating and Happy Fall! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!