Our Spooky Tea Room

by - October 18, 2016

I dressed up our tea room/she shed last week.  Here she is all dolled up for Halloween.

Remember those thrift store frames I found last week?  Here they are in all their creepy glory.  The Ouija board was a garage sale find.  I made the bottles and chalkboard frame a couple of years ago.
Here's another look.
Glad I got her all decorated because this past weekend is a blur between pumpkin picking...
And getting the boys' costumes at the Spirit Halloween store.  I couldn't resist these Ouija board mints.  The mints are awful but the tin is a keeper.  I've already added it to my indoor Halloween decor.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh WHERE did you find the Ouija board mint tin? I think I have to have one of those! Love it. Have a great week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frames! What a great find!
    The she shed is decorated wonderfully.
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!