~All I Want for Christmas~

by - December 05, 2016

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Oprah can do a My Favorite Things round-up, so can I.  =)  Here's just a few things we're hoping to find under the Okio B Christmas tree this year.

(Photo courtesy of J. Crew)

I'm so in love with this Zebra Sweater from J. Crew.  Festive enough for Christmas and New Year's Eve, but not too holidayish for everyday wear.
(Photo courtesy of Lands End)

My husband has been hinting for a new robe.  This one from Lands End looks comfy and perfect for lazy winter weekends.
(Photo courtesy of World Market)

These napkins from World Market would look divine on my Christmas table.  They also have dish towels with the same design. I want those too!
(Photo courtest of Birch Lane)

And for our front porch, how adorable is this ski sign from Birch Lane? The bunny slope is about my speed.  Love the vintage look and feel.
(Photo courtest of Revell)

Can't forget my boys.  Both love the new Star Wars movies (well, we haven't seen Rogue yet), so I know they would be thrilled to unwrap any of these SnapTite Build & Play model sets.  Find them at Toys R' Us, Hobby Lobby or on Amazon.

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!