~my first-ever book page wreath~

by - February 25, 2017

I've been wanting to do a book page wreath for years now.  To be honest, the whole concept has always scared the bejesus out of me. I had visions of hot gluing my fingers together or running out of pages halfway through.  Still, I took the plunge during the week and...

Made this sweet little wreath for our front door.  I found a super simple tutorial to follow from Pinterest.  It's the one where you use a mascara tube to bunch of your pages and then simply glue them on (one at a time) to your wreath.
The whole project took about 30 minutes and I only hot glued my fingers twice!  Seriously, though, I only did one layer to start.  I feel like it needs another one, but I don't think it will fit between our glass door and wood door, so I'm going to stick with one layer for now.
I'm amazed at how easy it was and kind of kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lol, the more I read, the more I like this blog! I'm the saaame way! I just journeyed into the wreath making world, and have a ton of these wreaths pinned, in all diff styles, and even have the books for pages, lol, I'm just so, ughh, feet draggingly slow at getting started, and I don't even know why! Lol, and, like u said, any time I do that, then FINALLY get to the project,... I end up loving the process, and have no idea what I was so hesitant for! Thanks for posting this, my goal for the week, is to just get it done! Lol! Also, what type of wreath did you use? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!