~some bunny to love~

by - February 16, 2017

I love bunnies, don't you?  I have them all over the house and not just for Easter.  It must run in the family because my Mom and sister love them too.

I whipped up a few bunny projects earlier in the week.  For this sweet lavender bunny sachet, I used some Osnaburg fabric, Poly-Fil and lavender buds.  I thought the little bow was a cute touch.  It smells delish!
I also made this pretty bunny pillow using an image I found on Etsy.  Again, I used Osnaburg fabric and Poly-Fil.  I used the last of my TAP paper to get the image onto the front of the pillow.  Sadly, I see TAP paper is sold out almost everywhere.  Such a shame; it really is the best transfer paper out there.
I'm glad to have my crafting mojo back and with roughly a month to go until spring starts, I'm glad to know I'll be able to get outside and do some painting projects too.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your bunnies are so very cute, Jeanine. I love bunnies, too. Always have! Hope you have a great upcoming weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love bunnies too.
    Years ago my husband bought me a family of bunnies to put out in the yard. When I moved I brought them with me.
    Hhhhmmm....I think i'll take them out of the box and scatter them throughout the house!
    Have a great weekend.
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called the company and TAP is supposed to be available again in June. One of the ingredients in making it was recalled or discontinued? so they're out til then. Cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!