~skull candles~

by - October 12, 2017

I'm in a full Halloween mode over here.  Can you believe there are only 19 more days to go?  Before I move onto Christmas projects, I made some new skull candles that cost under $5 to make.
Simply grab some prayer candles from your local Dollar Store.  Next you'll need some Avery clear label paper.  I usually get mine from Staples or Quill ($19.99 for 25 sheets).  Find a great creepy image (this one is from Etsy, but there are a ton of freebies on The Graphics Fairy) and simply print onto your transfer paper.  
Cut the image to fit the candle, and then simply peel and stick.  Easy peasy, right?  I added some purple rhinestones to give my images just a touch of color.
I also made a few more of these creepy faux Mercury glass Mason jars.  Again, simply print your image onto the label paper.  Cut to size, and then peel and stick again.  I used Krylon's Looking Glass spray to give the jars the faux Mercury glass look.
And here's a quick look at my annual Halloween corner cabinet.  I try to change it up every year using pieces I've made over the years.

How are your Halloween decorations going?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!