~hearth & hand knockoff~

by - November 06, 2017

How excited were you when Target officially unveiled the Hearth & Hand line from Joanna and Chip Gaines?  I popped into our local store over the weekend and spied this pretty Merry & Bright framed print.  I loved the idea so much that I decided to make my own version.
After finding this great wreath image from the Graphics Fairy, I got busy trying to find a similar font to use for my Merry & Bright.  I forgot what it's called, but this was the closest font I could find.
I printed out the wreath first onto white cardstock.  Then I lined up my Merry & Bright text so it fit within the wreath.  Print again - onto the cardstock with the wreath image.
I'm busy hunting down a chain I can use for my version.  

Mine cost $0 as I already had the frame and was able to get my wreath image for free.  And I know I have a chain around here somewhere!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!