~what i've been up to~

by - January 23, 2018

I've been doing a little of this and a little of that lately.  First up is this Alice in Wonderland-inspired mini gallery wall I've been working on.  This is one of the walls leading down to our basement.  I've been snatching up little frames from the thrift store, painting them black and then adding my images.
Next up is this pretty French tray.  I had already painted it white and it was lined with dictionary paper.  I added white paper over the dictionary pages and then printed out my French graphic on cardstock.  Now it has a fresh look that I think will look pretty for spring.
And then there's this wood plaque.  It was a thrift store find.  I painted it white and then used the Wax Paper Transfer Method to add my graphic (from The Graphics Fairy).  Unfortunately I sanded a little too much and took off part of the graphic.  Yikes!  But the more I look at it, the more I like the worn look.  So it's a keeper.

What have you been working on?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!