~beachy signs~

by - June 02, 2019

What a beautiful weekend here in New York.  Finally!  It definitely helped get the creative juices flowing again.  I've been striking out at the thrift store lately and I missed yesterday's garage sales, so I had to make do with items I already had for this post.
I used my Cricut, self-sticking vinyl paper and a canvas to make this simple sign.  I'm digging the black and white, but I feel like it's missing a little something.  And oh what a pain getting those letters on.
I've had this starfish image forever.  It's one of the first digital downloads I ever bought from Etsy.  It never goes out of style and I love how it looks in a simple black frame.
This last one makes me chuckle.  Susan from Homeroad used it on a great transfer project, and I just had to print it out too.  My boys actually asked me what bloomers were. LOL!
Here's another shot of it.  I found the image on Pinterest.  Simply search for ladies must wear bloomers.  Tee hee!

In other news, I've decided to expand my blog to include fashion, cooking and lots of other categories.  Hope you'll enjoy the small changes and keep coming back for more!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!