~from trash to treasure~

by - July 10, 2020

When a friend alerted me that someone was throwing out a vintage Schwinn bike, you better believe I hopped in my car to go and grab it!  Unfortunately, I deleted the before picture.  It was definitely a bit beat up, but nothing I couldn't fix.
After removing the tires and sanding a few rusty spots, I simply gave it a few coats of Ocean Mist spray paint.  I'm loving how it turned out!  In fact, it's one of my most favorite pieces in our yard now.

Total cost: approximately $10 for 2 cans of spray paint.  A true trash to treasure story for the books!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am so jelly...I have been on the hunt for one........you should have joined 10 on the 10th today!! Keep it in mind for next month!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!