PB Map Candles Knock-Off

by - May 21, 2011

Did you get your Pottery Barn Outdoor Living catalog yesterday?  I really like how they did some before and after shots of outdoor spaces.  But what I liked even more were their map candles.  Now I'm not sure if that's their official name but that's what I'm calling my knock-off versions:
I printed the vintage map images off The Graphics Fairy and simply mod podged them to the tall prayer candle and then onto the actual smaller candle.  Now I just need to find a medium-sized one to complete my look.

I had everything I need so zero spent for this mini project!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great idea! Hope you find your middle-sized candle soon. ;-)
    Visiting from West Furniture Revivals.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!