Friday's Thrifty Finds

by - November 04, 2011

Popped over to the local church thrift store this morning and picked up some goodies that I think will work for the holidays:

The cake stand is missing the bottom piece but for 50 cents, I can deal with it.  I love the little rag heart primitives wreath.  The colors are very Xmas-y to me.  The little urn I think would look lovely with some candies.  Here's a close-up of the lion handles:
And I just couldn't resist these tea cups.  They scream shabby chic to me!
All this for $5.  Can't beat that!  And there's another church fair tomorrow so I'm sure I'll find some great stuff there too!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Neat finds! Some vintage ornaments would look great on both your tiered stand and the silver bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the urn would look great with a little tree in it
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finds. They're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love cake stands!! :) Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!