Estate Sale Loot

by - March 01, 2012

We hit an estate sale this morning.  The weather was dreary and the wait was long, but I did manage to score some great vintage finds:

I think I'm definitely going to paint this little fan pink.
I could not resist these opera glasses with case.  I just love them!  Same for the vintage lace gloves.  Love!
I also got this cute little bench for $10.  Funny thing is, I have a similar one I'm using to display some vintage toys in an alcove at the top of our stairs.
My husband picked out the tins which are probably from the 1960s or 1970s.
I kind of like the green.

We spent about $40 on everything!  Not bad for a Thursday!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great finds. I love the opera glasses and gloves they looked like they were used together.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your finds!! i am going to an estate sale tomorrow that says--75 years of collecting in the ad--hope for some great old furniture pieces to paint and sell at an up coming sale I am doing.....GREAT score on the little bench!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanine, what great finds you found. I'm interested in seeing your fan after you paint it ... oh, and I LOVE the bench. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one like that. Would look adorable in my daughter's room holding her GIGANTIC teddy bear : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds - love that bench. we never seem to have estate sales around here and No garage sales til late spring :-( You always find some great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opera glasses ~ love 'em! They look in great condition, too. Someone took care of them and I'm sure the case helped. Good wishes to S for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your vintage fines! Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!